The term 'ASafePlace Properties' or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website and subdomain websites which is Pete Lindley, Dane Rise, Dog Kennel Lane, Lyminge CT18 8ER ©2015. All rights reserved.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General Conditions of Use
- The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We reserve the right to change, suspend, discontinue or terminate any aspect of the Website and/or services and impose limitation or restricted access to part or all of the Website without notice or liability. Continued use of the Website and/or services after any such changes shall sanction your consent to any changes made.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products, information or materials available through the Website meet your specific requirements and your use of any services, products, information, or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- Information and or services displayed within the Website are to be used in a fair, lawful and responsible manner. You will not use, gather or collect information from the Website, or of users of the Website, for direct marketing purposes, to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk or spam mail, distribute to third parties or export to a country outside the European Union. It is strictly forbidden to extract or download any information from the Website other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions of use.
- Unauthorised use of the Website will give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and or the service, information or products they may provide.
- The Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions of use.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions the term "Blog" and "Property News" refers to the facility to leave comments and engage in online conversation on the Website.
The "Blog" and "Property News" users will abide by the following rules and regulations:
- You will not post any comments or material on the "Blog" or "Property News" that:
- contains offensive language
- is pornographic, obscene or vulgar
- is deemed as threatening, hateful or abusive
- contains defamatory, unfounded or unproved allegations against a person, company or organisation
- contains yours, or any other person(s), personal information that threatens the privacy of an individual, company or organisation
- contains an image of a person, company or organisation that has not given you prior consent to use. This also includes images of property owned by another person(s)
- includes links to third party websites that contain offensive or illegal material
- breaks the law or which encourages others to break the law.
- You will not post any content via means of impersonation or on behalf of any other user.
- You will not abuse the use of the "Blog" or "Property News" by repeatedly posting the same or similar content or irrelevant content.
- You will not use automation or manual means to access or manage user accounts or to monitor or copy content contained within the "Blog" or "Property News".
- You will not disturb or interfere with the performance of the "Blog" or "Property News".
- We have the right to use any comment or content posted on the "Blog" or "Property News" for use in marketing material and future articles published on or offline.
- All views and opinions expressed on the "Blog" or "Property News" are those of the author. We will not be held responsible for the content of any comment or material posted by a user (excluding a www.asafeplace.co.uk administrators).
- Any links posted by a user of the "Blog" or "Property News" is not to be construed as an endorsement of any kind by www.asafeplace.co.uk. We cannot be held responsible for the content of the linked website(s) and/or services the website(s) provides.
- We have the right to remove, edit, move or close any comment and/or topic for any reason.