||Topic: How to Recover Messages When Outlook Emails Have Disappeared?
||Posted: 11-May-22 11:03
||Hey, If Donít know how to do it? So, hereís a comprehensive guide about recovering deleted Outlook messages.
1. Go to the left plan and select the deleted items folder or Junk folder.
2. Then select the message you want to recover and tap on the "Recover" option.
3. After that select "Not Junk".
On the other hand, if you can't find an item in Deleted Item folder, then check the Recoverable items folder.
1. for that you have to go to the left plan of the Outlook.com window and select the Deleted Item folder.
2. At the top of the message list, select Recover Deleted Items and select OK.
See also - www.emailspedia.com/outlook-emails-disappeared/
[Edited by Gsusangrey on 11-May-22 11:06]